Do you remember the date when you created your Google account? Most of them won’t, including me! This post will help you to find the creation date of your Google account. I decided to write this post with a purpose.
If you lose the details of your Google account or your account gets hacked and you can’t use mobile or alternate email address to get into your Google account, you would have to answer few security questions to get back your account.
Security questions like:
- When did you create your Google Account?
- When was the last time you were able to sign in to your Google Account?
- What was the last password you used to sign-in to your Google Account?
All these information are required to get back an hacked account. If you are not sure about the exact dates, you can provide the estimated dates.
It is better to note down these information somewhere, so that you can recover your account if it’s hacked by somebody. One option to find the creation date is by finding the Welcome Mail from Google in your inbox. This is the mail which you received soon after you created and confirmed your Google account. In case you cant find the mail and want an alternate way of finding the information, continue reading this post.
How To Find The Date Of Creation Of Your Google Account?
1) Go to Google.com/takeout and sign in with your Google Account.
2) Choose Transfer your Google+ connections to another account.It will take you to a page where you can find the “Created date” and “Lase Sign in”. See the screenshot below.
Did you find the creation date of your Google account using these steps? Yeah? Then you are safe. Please share your thoughts through comments below!