YouTube is the most popular video streaming website now. With 72 hours of video uploaded every minute, YouTube is without doubt the busiest video streaming service owned by Google.
Do you upload videos to YouTube? If yes, then you would find this post useful. In this post I’m going to tell how you can download all your YouTube videos on one click. You can also watch the video guide embedded in this post. In case you lose the videos on your computer and want to download the videos on YouTube, you can use this method.
How Can You Download All Your YouTube Videos On A Single Click?
2) You will be asked to log in to your Google account, from which you want to download the videos.
3) You will be taken to a page where you can create an archive for all the data on your Google account. Now, as you want to download only your YouTube videos, Click “Choose Services” tab.
4) From the list of all the services your Google account is associated with, Choose “YouTube”.
5) Google will now start collecting information about your YouTube videos. After the process is done, click “Create Archive”.
6) On this page, Google will build the archive file for you. The amount of time required for this process will depend on the number of videos on your YouTube account. You can check the box near “Email me when ready” if you want Google to send an email when the archive file is ready.
7) Now, you will be asked to enter your password again.
This is the final step. After you enter your password, the archive file will be downloaded to your computer.
How easy this method is! Did you download YouTube videos this way?
My name is Thejas Kamath & I'm a 16-year old student, from Mangalore, Karnataka. Like any others, I'm a normal person who loves to learn new things on internet. My blogs are TechBush and Say Web Hosting - Web Hosting Reviews.